+HeLLo eVeRYBoDy!!!+

Sunday, November 18, 2007

=THE POWER OF THREE=




SYAMIRA BINTI AHMAD DAUD.A 111616

My name is Syamira binti Ahmad Daud and I am 20 years old. people called me MYRA! Now, I am taking English Literature and I am in my second year in UKM.

I love singing, reading and also cooking. I wish that one day I could open my own restaurant.People say that i am an extrovert, bubbly and cute girl!!!hehehe...By the way, I really love literature very much. Literature gives great pleasures to my soul and feeling. I always enjoy myself while learning literature especially poems.

Talking about poems, when I recite the poems I found that it always teach us many things and we will learn more about ourselves. We will appreciate our life more than before. So, if anyone out there thinks that literature is boring, try to love it, because once you love it, you’ll never leave it. Believe me, literature is a world that full of fun and excitement!!! =)








NUR SHAZWANI BT ABDUL AZIM. A 111575

Hye !!! I am so honored to be given the chance to introduce my self in this wonderful and colorful blog. First of all, you can obviously see a picture of a beautiful lady above who is wearing blue kurung and you must be wondering who that gorgeous girl is. Let me give you further information about the owner of the picture.


Well, that girl is Nur Shazwani Bt Abdul Azim who is surprisingly to be myself. Hehe. A thousand of apologize for the big talk just now. It was just a friendly way to start up. J okay. This time I will be more serious. My name like I’ve mention above is Nur Shazwani Bt Abdul Azim. Matric number : A111575. I am doing the English course that is English in Literature and currently I am in my second year. Why I am here is to complete an assignment that is for the requirement of my subject that is SKBS 2043 Introduction to Genres. We are required by the kind and generous Mr.Nackeeran to create a webpage based on poem with our own creativity.

To make things easier, we are divided into groups and I in my own group consisting 3 people. I think that’s all, have fun!




THUM SIN SIEW. A 113074

Describe myself? It seem like what I am doing in primary school. Honestly, I am not interesting in English Poems, but what can I do? Because it already become my part of life, although I weak in this subject. A bit out of topic…better introduce myself.

Hi, my name is THUM SIN SIEW, I am 21 years old and now taking English Language Study in National University in Malaysia. I have 2 siblings, a brother and a sister, and my hometown is in Malacca, a history town in Malaysia. Simply describe why I choosing English course in UKM. Actually, after graduate Form 6, I didn’t think about taking English in university, because I doesn’t like English. Unfortunately, maybe is divine, I have been chosen to taking my 7th choose----English Language Study in UKM.

This is my second year in UKM, although I not really like what I am taking, but I wont regret, because I can take this opportunities to learn what I really don’t know in past time. This is the last project for Literary Works in English, I want to take this opportunities to thank my respective lecturer, DR NACKEERAN, for your teaching effort, I wont forget it and will put more effort to improve my English standard.

Besides that, I want to thank my group members, this is the first time we meet and in the same tutorial. Because of our cooperation, we create an interesting blog. Feel happy because we really do our best. To who view this blog, thank you for your support and please give a comment since you view this blog.

“ Simply is the best.”

No comments: